Clear all

my black beauty.....gone!

18 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@jacko23)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

well, i definately wouldnt call him a friend anymore. and yes i do plan on buying a new one. i have a PRS custom 22, so i have the heavy rock guitar thing down. i was thinking about something along the lines of a petrucci signature model if the funds are there in a couple months. ive always had a thing for parkers too. waddya think?

ReplyQuote
(@shredhed)
Eminent Member

I used to play with someone who had petrucci's musicman. It was truley an awesome guitar. I'm not entirely sure if it was worth the hefty pricetag but he got it for a fraction of the price. Although IIRC didn't John Petrucci recently release a cheaper OLP sig?

ReplyQuote
(@jacko23)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I used to play with someone how had petrucci's musicman. It was truley an awesome guitar. I'm not entirely sure if it was worth the hefty pricetag but he got it for a fraction of the price. Although IIRC didn't John Petrucci recently release a cheaper OLP sig?

yes he does have an OLP model. it doesnt look as classy though. i would even consider going after a music man LUKE model. thats another fine guitar!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2