Clear all

My first guitar

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@cheesehead54)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I don't want to jinx this, but I have to tell someone. I went on an adventure to find my first guitar. I sold it back in 1969. That kind of dates me I guess. With the power of the internet in hand I have found my first guitar and my first amp. I am wondering if anyone has heard of a wilson guitar from about 1965. I don't remember the brand of guitar, It was kind of a strat looking guitar and the man who has it, or at least his nephew has it, thinks it was a wilson. He is willing to sell it back to me, but is finding out how much it is worth. The amp is a Kalamazoo. It is a small tube amp. Is there a web site I can go to and find different guitars built in that era. My parents bought it for me when I was 12 and they didn't have a lot of money, so I was thinking it would be a low end guitar. I will own this soon. I can't imagine playing a guitar I owned over 40 years ago. I am like a little kid at x-mas. As soon as I have it in hand I will post pics. Is this common. I tried to find my 2nd guitar. I came to a halt when I found out it was trashed and thrown in a dumpster by an angry girlfiend. oh well.

Thanks for listening.