(@lucky419)
Eminent Member

Very nice. I like that inlay :)

ReplyQuote
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

Looks beautiful.

Whats it like? How much was it? Looks a lot like a PRS to me for some reason.

I'm lovin that fret board.

Congrats on the new guitar :)

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

ReplyQuote
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member

wow! nice

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

Looks a lot like a PRS to me for some reason.

Well there are obvious similarities in body, headstock and pickup selection. The Schecter's are more "Strat-esque" though. Like a PRS might be based off the shape of an LP, only with a little different curves, and a Schecter might be based off a Strat with slightly modified curves. That's how I see it anyhow...

Oh, and this thread is useless without pics! Take some real photos, we want to see that baby shine, not some stock photos from the company website! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

That's awesome! Tell me how it plays, I might get a C1 Blackjack.

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@jmb-d)
Estimable Member

...pretty!

So, howzit play? Whatzit sound like?

In walking, just walk. In sitting, just sit. Above all, don't wobble.
-- Yun-Men

ReplyQuote
(@fiberoptik)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Wow
Lol, yea I love it sorry about the stock photos My digicam is junk but Ill get some real photos scanned soon. It plays as great as it looks... You can really lay down the crunches or belt out some singing leads. Its extremely quite.
It will need a setup.. the action is just a little high for me and its strung with XL's and I play nothign but Ernie Ball regular Slinky. It really has some amazing sustain.. From what I can tell it sounds a lot like a PRS in humbucking mode. You can also get a real nice Fender Strat sound out if it too in Switch throws 2 and 4. Im not too sure of the wiring just yet.
The hardware is great quality, Duncun HB, Grover Tuners, graphite nut. The finish is astounding and the inlay is beautiful.. real unique. I guess I could go on and on.. But schecter really out did themselves.

I did spend a little time with the Blackjack too and it was just as nice but the :oops: finish and inlay sold me on the classic

This is all wired to my Vox AD30VT (I know, I'm spoiled) and makes it very hard for me to get to work in the morning :) If any of you get a little time spend a little time with schecters line up.. Great guitars...

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Nice. 8)

Yeah, get some pics up soon. And the amp too!

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Nice guitar man. That inlay is astounding, as is the finish. Any chance of posting some audio clips, so we can hear what she sounds like?

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@audioslaveaddict)
Estimable Member

Congrats on the new guitar!

Gun control is using both hands!!!

ReplyQuote