Notifications
Clear all

My new Strat Deluxe - PICTURES ADDED

35 Posts
27 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Say, do you think the TV is big enough???

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
 vgo
(@vgo)

Not really, I have a 100 inch "screen" (I could make it even bigger but I'd need a much bigger room too!).

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Steve that's a beauty of a GEETAR :)

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@musica23)
Reputable Member

That is one luscious (an adjective that hasn't yet been used in this thread as far as I can remember :lol: ) Strat! I've seen that color in person and it's quite striking. You captured that candy tangerine as well as possible here, though. Yours is kinda like a combo of 2 of mine (one with S-1 and pearloid pickguard, the other with LSR roller nut which I love...but no 'buckers or tangerine!). While I readily admit that the quality is easily distinguishable from all of my so-called cheapies, I still enjoy 'em all. Quality AND quantity is my game, I'm afraid. :roll: Anyway, your new baby is lovely and I offer my sincere congrats! :D

P.S. Nice legs. :oops:

Love and Peace or Else,
CC

ReplyQuote
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Oooh that's pretty. :) Congrats!

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3