Clear all

New Guitar

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@power-chord)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Alright guys I'm really wanting a new guitar but im not sure which one but i kno i want a jackson but not sure which model but i was lookin at the king v in transparrent red,
maybe a dinky

Anyone have any suggestions, i want one with a lot of distortion, not really wantin 2 spend over 400$( want a new amp 2)

Any help would be much appreciated

Lifes been Good To Me So Far

RANDY RHOADS 1956- 1982
DIME- 1966-2004

(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member

I got a jackson WRXT Warrior for 500 and its amazing. I love it amazingly fast neck. But like all jacksons (hail RR) rock out. Stick with jacksons man dinky's, warriors, THE HOLY RR V, and the soloists are amazing guitars, I got a behringer GMX210 with mine and it was about 700 dollars and it screams metal. Also remember its not the guitar that has distortion I am thinking that you mean power in sound, and yes the duncan desinged humbuckers in most of the jacksons are very very crunchy when ran through a distorto box. :D

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

ReplyQuote
(@power-chord)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I will def stick with Jacksond mainly cuz Rhoada played one, later i might go for a his white trademark les paul
and his polka dot finish v
thanx for the reply

Lifes been Good To Me So Far

RANDY RHOADS 1956- 1982
DIME- 1966-2004

ReplyQuote
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member

Yea I like his lp, But im a huge jackson fan and dont really like his polka dot one but thats just me, hey man check your pm's..

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

ReplyQuote