New Guitar Day!

24 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Just wanted to show this one off! :wink:

It is a 2007 Gibson Les Paul Classic Antique in Vintage Burst. I found it on Ebay, says it is unplayed. The seller has extensive, excellent feedback, so I am pretty comfortable it will arrive as described (I hope & pray!). Check out his other guitars for sale - they also look like decent buys - but not as good as this one! :P

I paid $1,540 (including shipping). This is a pretty decent discount (IMO) from the $1,999 all of the online sites have it for on sale. I have been thinking about pulling the trigger for $1,999 for weeks now, and then I found this one. So, now I can tell my wife that I had to buy it - I saved $459! :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220144988411&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Sweeeeet! Enjoy!

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@kcfenderfan)
Honorable Member

Very nice, CFB!

Jim-Bone

ReplyQuote
(@simonsez)
Eminent Member

beautiful! 8)

ReplyQuote
(@boxboy)
Noble Member

Congrats, CFB!
:)

Don

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Congrats, that's a beautiful guitar. :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Nice color! Congrats! :D

ReplyQuote
(@robbie)
Honorable Member

Nice my man! really like it!
Robbie

ReplyQuote
(@jimjam66)
Trusted Member

D*mn! They don't have a little green-faced emoticon! I want me one of those beauties ... Enjoy it!

David

ReplyQuote
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, all! Even though my forum name contains "Fender," I really am more of a Gibson guy. I just couldn't think of a clever name with "Gibson" in it!

I started playing guitar in 1980, and wanted a Les Paul pretty much since day 1. I finally got one in 2005 - when this one comes, I will have 3!!! I am probably over compensating for waiting so long to get one.

I have played several of these Classic Antiques, and they are about the best feeling & sounding guitar I have ever touched. Even better than my two Standards. Hopefully, this one will be just as good.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

What a thing of beauty. Enjoy!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

That's one gorgeous guitar. Lets hope you get it in the best of condition and in time.

Good Luck.

ReplyQuote
(@kevin72790)
Prominent Member

Wow beautiful guitar.

Congrats on the purchase, enjoy it! :)

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

That is so nice. 8)

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Great looking guitar CFB. 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2