Clear all

New Toys!!!

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Hey Everyone. I haven't posted in a while, but I've been doing great. I'm teaching guitar now, and I love it. So Far only one solid student, but hopefully I will get more. Well, I just got some new toys and thought I would share. 2 new ones to be exact. 1. Dunlop Cry Baby Classic Wah Wah Pedal 2. Boss BF-3 Flanger

I got the flanger for my birthday in may, but this new wah wah I picked up last night. Oh my god. This thing is the KEY to tone. I dont care WHAT set up you have, even if its a 150$ combo amp, whatever, if you plug in this fasel inducted classic wah, it will INSTANTLY make your sound like 5-15X better. It is AMAZING. I tested it in our local music shop, and couldn't walk out without it. Don't know to much about it, but its a dunlop, and I was told that the "fasel" inductor is supposed to be sweet :) Gotta Love the features on the BF-3 Flanger As well. Well All is good, and as follows are the pics..

Let me know what you think..

-Josh

Shot with KODAK EASYSHARE C743 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-08-15

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Well, I've got to say, I've never had the slightest craving for a wah-wah pedal - but that's not important, as long as you're enjoying the new playthings, and you're happy with them, it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks, does it!

ENJOY!!!!!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Hey Josh; long time no see!

Cool looking toys. How 'bout sound clips? :D

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Sounds Like a good Idea Slejhamer!! i think the only way I can capture sound is through reaper, or my digital video camera. Idk, I might put up another you-tube video or something. Yeah Vic, Your crazy if you dont love the sound of a wah. Idk who wouldnt. Im not even a deep blues/jazz kinda guy, im into way heavier stuff, but a wah REALLY fills in the holes!

Thanks for the replies :D

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

ReplyQuote
(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

wahs sound cool sometimes. other times, they are just too much. i have that same wah, and it's a good one. I like to put it LAST in my signal chain, after the fuzz and after the EQ, and the comp and the delay. gets kinda nasty that way.

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@shredmastadave1112)

sweet, its purple, i love purple

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

I was reading about wah wah and comparing the sounds this week! :D
I'd like to hear some sound demos too.

Congrats and have fun!

ReplyQuote
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

I noticed the Yngwie Malmsteen book in the pic! :)

ReplyQuote