NGD: PRS!

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 JKHC
(@jkhc)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Sorry I haven't been on in quite a while. I got a PRS SE245. I'm not sure if I should upload the pics straight here but I'll leave a link to my UG post of it.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1501722

It's new for 2011 so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

When we started the band, it was because we were waiting for a sound that never happened. We got tired of waiting, and we decided to just do it ourselves. - Mike Shinoda

(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

It is really, really nice!!! 8)

I'm a PRS lover too. :oops:

Play with pride.

Enjoy much!

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Nice guitar. congrats! PRS makes some solid stuff. I've had my SE for a few years now and the only thing to go wrong with it was the toggle. Not my first rodeo with toggle switches going bad and needing replacement, so no big deal.

Congrats, again, and HNGD! :D

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I'm a PRS lover too.
:?: :?: Something wrong with PRS SE guitars? No idea why someone would be bashful about liking them.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

I'm a PRS lover too.
:?: :?: Something wrong with PRS SE guitars? No idea why someone would be bashful about liking them.

Oh well Roy, it is a long story. I guess I said that with what's on or in my mind, taking one HUUGE shortcut.

I am supposed to be a Fender-loving person, at least everybody thinks so, because I have so many of them. It became part of my name, but not here. And so, I got pigeon-holed into playing them most of the time... although it was by my own doing, when I took a Hendrixy Strat to a coffee house with a Boss AC2 and didn't bring any backup acoustic guitar, and was allowed to play (solo) and it sort of impressed the organizer and some the acoustic people (w/flanger effect) who wondered why they used big boxes? Anyway, I have left that all behind and want to form a rock band w/originals and play for at least 10 years like "AC/DC or Led Zeppelin invades the Folk Festival!" :evil:

So now, when I want to be a rebel, I put down the Strat and play one of 10 Teles too. :shock: But I have 2 PRS CE's and might use them sometime. Except they aren't black, or even dark :?: , and I have a neat black Toronado to use and show, black Guild Polara which is even better and several other good black & dark-colored Fenders and specially-created, loud and humbucking Teles, a black Les Paul which is too heavy, and my Lucille, but I don't play like the man, B. B. King. But now I want to use black guitars only, like Johnny Cash. 8) I gettin' old and not as purrty, have to try to get noticed, slick and professional? :lol: :lol:

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

ReplyQuote