Notifications
Clear all

no 'feel'

29 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i didn't say he sang very badly. i said that he sung like a certain feminine hygene product, which later got edited by the mods.

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Hmm, I don't get it. How would you describe the sound of a certain feminine hygene product singing?

ReplyQuote
(@redneckrocker)
Estimable Member

Hmm, I don't get it. How would you describe the sound of a certain feminine hygene product singing?

Like a fresh country morning with dew on the grass and the sun shining. :roll: :roll:

~Mike the Redneck Rocker.

"The only two things in life that make it worth living are guitars that tune good and firm feeling women" - Waylon

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Like a fresh country morning with dew on the grass and the sun shining. :roll: :roll:

do you ever get that, you know, not so fresh feeling?

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

sings BADLY?? I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure; I find his voice to be great, very soulful

Ditto, i thought he had great projection, control, and "feeling"

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

I think what Ballybiker meant by no "feel" was the fact that the performer doesn't have the advantage of sensory touch with his right hand, for picking. Consider how a lot of us use that right pinky (and other fingers, too) to establish and maintain orientation to the strings.

I don't think he meant that the guy played or sang without feeling.

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

I think what Ballybiker meant by no "feel" was the fact that the performer doesn't have the advantage of sensory touch with his right hand, for picking. Consider how a lot of us use that right pinky (and other fingers, too) to establish and maintain orientation to the strings.

Margaret
i agree, i was refering to the comment made about his singing

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@ballybiker)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Margaret
exactly margaret...i thought that it might make us all realise what is achievable...you know we all have days when our hands just wont do as we want..

well this guy gets past far more than we have to cope with.....and i thought he sang exceptionally well 8)

but everybody else is entitled to an opinion :roll:

what did the drummer get on his I.Q. test?....

Drool

http://www.myspace.com/ballybiker

ReplyQuote
(@gchord)
Reputable Member

Margaret
exactly margaret...i thought that it might make us all realise what is achievable...you know we all have days when our hands just wont do as we want..

well this guy gets past far more than we have to cope with.....and i thought he sang exceptionally well 8)

I thought that's what you meant. I was adding a little humor. I've seen the Christian artist Tony Melendez play without any arms,play a Open tuned 12 string. Plays with his feet.The first time I saw it I thought maybe it was dubbed somehow,but he actually plays it. There's no limit what you can do,if you have the yearning and the will to do it.

ReplyQuote
(@margaret)
Noble Member

do you ever get that, you know, not so fresh feeling?
I don't think anyone actually uses those anymore, boys. It isn't healthy. Get with the times.

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Anyone willing to PM me with a sensible explanaition of this all? I'm probably retarded but I guess I didn't pay too much attention when this was explained in school. I'm highly fascinated by the idea of unhealthy ancient singing feminine hygene devices that sound like fresh country mornings though. Pretty amazing someone can mimic such an object with his mere voice, who'd have thought that?

ReplyQuote
(@redneckrocker)
Estimable Member

Anyone willing to PM me with a sensible explanaition of this all? I'm probably retarded but I guess I didn't pay too much attention when this was explained in school. I'm highly fascinated by the idea of unhealthy ancient singing feminine hygene devices that sound like fresh country mornings though. Pretty amazing someone can mimic such an object with his mere voice, who'd have thought that?

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

~Mike the Redneck Rocker.

"The only two things in life that make it worth living are guitars that tune good and firm feeling women" - Waylon

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i called him a feminine hygene container because he sounds like that feminine hygene container from lifehouse and other feminine hygene product-led bands like that.

ReplyQuote
 jimh
(@jimh)
Estimable Member

well, I guess I'm out of excuses...

Music is the universal language.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2