Notifications
Clear all

no quarter

20 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

page was a huge admirer of Aleister Crowley (he bought crowleys mansion on loch ness for about 7 years)..

crowley was called a satanist by people who misunderstood him..

and now people here are calling page a satanist without understanding him.

Satanism isnt the only part of the Occult, especially from a crowlerian point of view.

Gosh Alex_. Don't be such a satanist.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@alex_)
Honorable Member

most satanists dont believe in "satan" being the big red guy with horns blowing fire etc..

the main branch is "LeVeyan" which believes in the "self" and its a really ignorant religion created by Anton LeVey.

i reckon on haloween we should all post pictures of ourself in haloween costumes, ill be satan, lol.

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

The :evil: tritone (Diablous in musica) and other demons in music:

http://home.cogeco.ca/~ageoffiremusic/music.htm

(tritone thing about halfway down)

-Greg

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@rodya-s-thompson)
Estimable Member

And going off the Alister Crowley tangent, there's a bitchin' Ozzy Osbourne song named "Mr. Crowley" with guitar work by one Randy Rhoads, which is easily my favorite RR'ed Ozzy song. EVAR.

(What? I like going off on tangents)

Henry Garza, Saul Hudson, and Darrell Abbott could not be here tonight, but they all had sex and are proud to announce the birth of their two-headed baby, Rodya S. Thompson.

- Paraphrased from the Tenacious D series

ReplyQuote
(@alex_)
Honorable Member

yeah, Yngwie malmsteen quotes things to do with him, i.e "Golden Dawn", a title of his acoustic track...
and many of yngwie's lyrics are all about devils /demons / hell / etc

yeah i noticed Ozzy's track Mr Crowley... i guess there must be something to it.. seeing as they all end up famous guitarists.. lol

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2