Clear all

Pictures?

465 Posts
65 Users
0 Likes
49.1 K Views
(@soju04)
Eminent Member

I don't have any pictures of me playing guitar (yet), but here's a pic I found on a local band's website. Listening to live music and having a cold one. Rock on!

That's my girlfriend on the right.
Would that be our right or yours...j/k!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Relax you guys that's just a girl. 8)

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

john:If that is 'just a girl' where you live then I sure like to know where you live... ;)

Yoyo: Don't worry, neither of us is even remotely interested in continuing about it.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

john:If that is 'just a girl' where you live then I sure like to know where you live... ;)

Yoyo: Don't worry, neither of us is even remotely interested in continuing about it.

Hey arjen ,
If you can see here , i am from New Delhi.Now i am a college fresher and in my college (DU - Delhi University) there are so many girls out there , so its nothing to really get excited about.Atleast i wasn't 8)

ReplyQuote
(@gizzy)
Estimable Member

Teleplayer, somebody said you look like Hulk Hogan, I think you look like Robbie Kenieval.

:D

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Since we've gone in this direction ... Put a beret on Crank and he's a ringer for Richard Thompson.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Teleplayer, somebody said you look like Hulk Hogan, I think you look like Robbie Kenieval.

:D
Okay, If I look like all these celebs, why am I stuck in this crappy paying job? Shouldn't I have endorsment contracts or something? :D

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

Mental Note: Crop girlfriend out of any further pics! :P

You guys are cracking me up!

If she knew I'd posted that here she'd probably kill me. She saw it on the band's site and was upset that she wasn't looking at the camera. I politely explained that I doubt anyone noticed. :D

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

Just out of curiosity, how many other people thought I was a chick from my avatar?

Always assumed you were a dude who used a pic of his favourite celebrity, kinda like 'cabreraluvr7' on the first page. Looking at the picture I didn't got the impression that she really was going to play guitar and the way she sits reminds me of some 'photomodel who never touched a guitar before' guitar advertisements... Just for my curiosity, does she play guitar?

Ugh, gotta start reading more carefully, sorry I missed your question Arjen!

No, she's not a guitar player, she's a singer and sometimes keyboard player. She's pretty shy about singing, so I haven't convinced her to do much on my recordings, but I'm hoping that will change in time.

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

Since we've gone in this direction ... Put a beret on Crank and he's a ringer for Richard Thompson.

Ya think?

Yeah... that's pretty crazy...

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

I'm not seeing it. You guys trying to say I look old? :D

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@hawken)
Trusted Member

Could be Crank's dad....or Crank in 25 or so years.

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Hey Undercat, I always thought you were a fellow, because I remember the time a few months back, where you had the "90% of the time, I can be found playing with the beauty on the left, the other 10%, I may be hanging out with my wife, also pictured" thing.

It is rather funny though, that people thought you were the "hot chick on the board."

I'm going to get a picture up in a minute, once I finds a spot to host it.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Anyways here is the picture

It is myself, and one of my cousins, at another cousin's wedding. Taken about three weeks ago or so.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@slipkid)
Eminent Member

My friend Brian on the left, me on the right.
We play an open mic about once a month.

L to R... Applause (Ovation) uke...Al DiMeola Custom Legend ....'72 Breadwinner ...'70 pre-electric Balladeer

Ovation....
Belly up to the bowl boys!!!!

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 31