Clear all

Pictures?

465 Posts
65 Users
0 Likes
49.1 K Views
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Man that breadwinner is HOT!!!!! never saw one before. That could make me put down my tele for a few hours. (SSSSSSHHHHHHH don't tell her I said that) :lol:

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Wow slipkid, you sure do like Ovations! :)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Anyways here is the picture

It is myself, and one of my cousins, at another cousin's wedding. Taken about three weeks ago or so.
Since your ID is Off He Goes and the guy on the right is holding a guitar and this is a guitar forum I am going to guess that he is you. :lol:

Now just in case I guessed wrong and you are the other "you sure are cute" :twisted:

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Oh yeah, almost forgot... Welcome to guitarnoise! :D

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Slipkid

That Breadwinner sure is an interesting looking guitar. Don't think I have ever seen one like it. Pretty cool.

And welcome to GN

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

Hey Undercat, I always thought you were a fellow, because I remember the time a few months back, where you had the "90% of the time, I can be found playing with the beauty on the left, the other 10%, I may be hanging out with my wife, also pictured" thing.

It is rather funny though, that people thought you were the "hot chick on the board."
Wow, you have quite a memory! I think that was the signature pretty much word for word... :o

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@slipkid)
Eminent Member

Yes...I do like my Ovations.
I'm not a snob though!!!! My friend has a D-28 that just rocks and there is a Taylor 614CE at my local music store that I really like.

The Breadwinner has an active pre-amp powered by two 9 volt batteries. Between tone and phase settings there are about 54 different sounds available. Kind of ahead of it's time. This one is serial #906.

And thanks for the welcome.

Ovation....
Belly up to the bowl boys!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

News to me: I didn't know Ovation ever had a pure electric... :o

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@slipkid)
Eminent Member

They did from 1970 to about 1978. They just did not catch on at the time. They had the solid body Breadwinners and Deacons and the semi-hollow "Storm" series.

Ovation....
Belly up to the bowl boys!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

I've think we've found our Ovation expert... :)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Anyways here is the picture

It is myself, and one of my cousins, at another cousin's wedding. Taken about three weeks ago or so.
Since your ID is Off He Goes and the guy on the right is holding a guitar and this is a guitar forum I am going to guess that he is you. :lol:

Now just in case I guessed wrong and you are the other "you sure are cute" :twisted:

Well yeah, I'm the guy, but Off He Goes is the name of one of my favourite Pearl Jam songs.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Hey Undercat, I always thought you were a fellow, because I remember the time a few months back, where you had the "90% of the time, I can be found playing with the beauty on the left, the other 10%, I may be hanging out with my wife, also pictured" thing.

It is rather funny though, that people thought you were the "hot chick on the board."
Wow, you have quite a memory! I think that was the signature pretty much word for word... :o

Yeah man, I always loved that signature, it was quite funny.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

Man that breadwinner is HOT!!!!! never saw one before. That could make me put down my tele for a few hours. (SSSSSSHHHHHHH don't tell her I said that) :lol:
You're not kidding!
News to me: I didn't know Ovation ever had a pure electric...
They had some electric basses as well. I'd love to get my hands on a Magnum II. I played one... once :cry: . Long scale, as I recall, and it had EQ sliders instead of knobs.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Pictures , pictures , pictures (is that all???) :shock:

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Undercat is not as hot chick and we never thought that really.
By the way , this is what we call as hulk hogan -

http://www.dancingmonica.com/hulkhogan.htm

YEAH (Ok now check his moustache :wink: )

ReplyQuote
Page 15 / 31