Clear all

Please help with Crate CR-160

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hey all recentl BOTH of my amps blew so an awesome friend was awesome enough to loan me a Crate CR-160 amp until a show i have 29 of october and till i get a new one..i was wondering..on the back..there is a cable just like a regular cord youd plug into your guitar...going the the speakers..it says Speaker jacks...one say INT..the other says...EXT??whats the diffrence?? also theres a jack that says Rev/Overdrive..this is for a footswitch no? also thers two jack on the back that say Input and another says Output...what are these for?? any help is much appriciated..thank you so much...

Paul

"im the one who has to die when its time for me to die..so let me live my life, the way i want to.."-Jimi Hendrix-If 6 was 9

Paul Y Howdilly doodily neigborini!!

(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

???

"im the one who has to die when its time for me to die..so let me live my life, the way i want to.."-Jimi Hendrix-If 6 was 9

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

The int/ext speaker, I reckon refers to the speaker in the combo cabinet (int speaker) or the use of an external speaker cabinet (ext speaker).
I suspect that the sockets marked input and output refer to an effects loop.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@slothrob)
Reputable Member

Sounds about right... and that cord is a speaker cord, not a guitar cord. Do not use one for the other.

ReplyQuote
(@purplefenderstrat)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

haha i figured that out..i was just telling you what the end of ot looked like

ReplyQuote