Clear all

Radiohead-Street Spirit Help

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@chymera)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi Guys, could anybody please explain ti me how do play RadioHead -Street Spirit, I can't figure it our at all. Thanks alot

(@jenny-b)
Estimable Member

hi chymera,
I'm a newbie too so not very experienced, but my little sis tried to teach me this, and actually the chords are really easy to do - it starts of with one strum each of A5, Asus4, Am, Asus2 which sounds very complicated but in reality is just 2 fingers on the 3rd and 4th strings, and adding a little finger onto the 2nd string 3rd fret, or index finger to the 2nd string 1st fret.

Then for 'all these things into position, all these things we'll one day swallow whole' its Em, Em7, Em#5, em which again is just two fingers on the 4th and 5th strings, and adding the pinkie and index on 2nd string, 3rd fret and 1st fret.

That sounds more complicated than it is! I strum these but only cos i can't follow the fingerpicking my sis does. You need someone better than me to explain that! Hope this helped.
jen

ReplyQuote
(@chymera)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

That should get me started. Does anyone have any idea as to what strings are picked?
Thanks alot for the help Jen. :wink:

Being a newbie aint easy is it :roll:

ReplyQuote
(@heatherjocey)

-----0-------0---|-----0-------------
---------3-------|-1-------0---------
-------2---2---2-|---2---2----2---2--
---2-------------|--------------2----
-0---------------|-------------------
-----------------|-------------------

Something like that, if I've typed it out right. I only know because I've been trying to play this myself this week :D

Cheers,
-Heather

ReplyQuote