Notifications
Clear all

SameDayMusic.com shipping?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shabu)
Topic starter  

I originally was going to order off Musician'sFriend (saw someone else had posted on the topic of their shipping) but they don't have my item and stock and just pushed back the expected due date by a week. I was looking for an alternative besides Music123.com and was wondering if SameDayMusic.com is a reliable company.

(@evilspudboy)
Trusted Member

I've ordered twice from them. Once I bought a carry bag for my gt-6 and the other time was a Roland Cube-30 amp. Both times I had no problems, and they shipped promptly.

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it you play the guitar on the MTV

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

SameDayMusic's web site may not be correctly updated. I ordered a case of strings over the phone while looking at the order on-line. They sent me a mail saying it was shipped , I noticed it said .046 to 010 for the string sizes. I called them just to make sure they sent .042 to .009, they said they did. five days later they came. You guessed it wrong ones.

I called them and they gave me a run a round said their site was wrong and wanted me to ship the case back. I told them I didn't have time and I would keep them because I have other guitars that do have those string sizes. They said they would mail me when they got what I wanted in, they never have notified me yet 2 months later. I ordered the strings from another on-line store which was cheaper and was here in 3 days.

just my experince

Joe

ReplyQuote