Clear all

This Summers Concerts

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@maxo127)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

well, its almost time to go back to school for me but i gotta say i had a great summer of music.

it started off with james taylor, which was a really great mellow concert. it was great to see a true talent liek that. and a gentlemen, friendly giant.

then came the santana concert, which was my favourite of the summer. it was incredibly entertaining and energetic, he is a true legend of guitar, he was sooooooo smooth.

then tonight was the king of the blues b.b king himself. it was his 80th birthday party tour. although he is old he is still a great talent. and he still has it. Great guitarists and really knows how to work the crowd. hes a clever guy i was surprised how funny he was.

thats my summer concerts so far. 3 great legends of music. but the best part is i have 2 more legends to see in september.

starting with elton john. which will suck compared to these other great musicians.

and then the most incredible paul mccartney which i am looking forward alot. he is probably the biggest music legend i will ever see live.

i've been fortunate to have seen and will be seeing some great music live. has anyone else been fortunate to see any great live performances this summer? post them in this thread if you have.

$MAX$