Clear all

Welcome Mr. Hodge welcome !!!

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Yea , and if you haven't found it out.Well David has posted a new song which immediatly led me not to read the lesson but rather download the song. 8) .Yes David , personally i was of the idea that you are never gonna write an article again , although i must tell you , that it was your article : Absolute beginner chords , that really got me kickstarted.... :) Thanks again.Post soon.We all wait... :wink:

Oh , further this is the link -

https://www.guitarnoise.com/lessons/god-put-a-smile-upon-your-face/

(It did put a smile on my face , anyways :D :D :D )

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Many of us here at GN have learned quite a bit from David's lessons.
Sometimes it is taken for granted and not much said so I will echo what
john287in said and say thank you David for being here and sharing your knowledge with us so we all can grow as musicians and guitarist.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

And its so easy to guess , that my first ever chord was Em (straight from david's article :) )Oh i remember that struggle to put my fingers on the frets ....... :oops: 8) :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member

I would like to take this time to thank you as well Mr. Hodge. Your lessons are slowly but surely unlearning my bad habits and replacing them with the good.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Oh wow , can you believe it what i just checked out right now.I just listened to the sound clips of 'God put a smile upon your face' by david hodge and i was just mesmerised.Hey i just felt like i had to record it
with the man himself.They are so nice , so perfect.I really think someday as a lefty i can play as perfect as david does................ :oops:

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I really need to think more about alternate tunings. After the explanation there, it seems incredibly easy. I have 2.5 guitars now and Thinking more and more about one of those SX strat copies for $100. If I have all those, I'm sure I can do some alternate tunings on one or more of them. Thanx for the insight.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote