Clear all

What did you get for Christmas 2007?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Merry Christmas all, hope everybody got what they wanted! Thought it might be good to start a single thread on what everybody got.

I am writing from Greensboro, N.C., came down to visit my folks and having a great time. I got lots of nice presents. My younger brother who has been playing guitar as long as me gave me one of these:

Zoom G1X

I didn't have the heart to tell my brother that I have an old MK505 II, and a Zoom GFX-1. But know what?? This is a pretty good multi-efx. I just spent the last few hours jamming with him and this thing has some excellent models of tones like Eric Clapton's Crossroads tone, or Eddie Van Halens brown tone. This pedal is absolutely quiet too. I also used the built in drum machine as we jammed. So, I've got pedals up the wazoo, but I am very happy with this new toy and think I can really put it to use recording.

So, that was my very unexpected guitar related gift, what did everybody out there get??

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis