Skip to content
What Songs Are you ...

Notifications
Clear all

What Songs Are you Working on for Your Valentine?

29 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@jasonrunguitar)
Reputable Member

haha, I'm not working on any songs for my valentine, because I have to work harder on finding a valentine.

Very true. All of the sweetest love songs in the world won't get you anywhere if you don't have a girl to sing them to *sigh* ... some girls are just like that crazy solo you're trying to learn: no matter how hard you work on it, it's still darn near impossible! Haha. At least with most songs though, if you put some effort into it, you're bound to get somewhere.

-Jason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those about to rock, we salute you!
http://www.soundclick.com/jasonwittenbach

ReplyQuote
(@tim_madsen)
Prominent Member

We had a Valentines dessert social at church last night, celibrating all the aspects of love. I did Kiss an Angel Good Mornin' and Love Lifted Me.

Tim Madsen
Nobody cares how much you know,
until they know how much you care.

"What you keep to yourself you lose, what you give away you keep forever." -Axel Munthe

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

It snuck up pn me this year. Only the card. However, my son and I will learn a couple of tunes for her on her 40th this June.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

When i said that i am finding the day less significant then i meant about the teenagers basically.Those who are married infact should show their expressions time to time.

And not having a gf isn't so unlucky....:wink:

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

My gift to my fiancee is NOT to sing. :lol:

I'm still not comfortable enough in my new guitarist skin to attempt anything like that just yet. I have been working on songs to record and give to her on our wedding day though. Figure she probably won't leave me after having just said "I do". :)

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

Delia's Gone :shock:

WWJCD
(What Would Johnny Cash Do?)

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Kathy wants me to bring Recuerdos de la Alhambra back into my set even though it sounded iffy before. I guess I got my orders

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

i wanna piss on you - dave chappelle

ReplyQuote
(@minus_human)
Reputable Member

...And for you jaded out there.

Puddle of Mudd "She %@$@^ Hates Me"

Nazareth "Love Hurts"

Cycle Sluts From Hell "I Wish You Were A Beer"

.....er....ah....dang should have thought of some more.

:twisted:

Dave i guess i'm homeless then :(

Ghost, that puddle of mud song got me into so much <insert word> man. i actually had a bad breakup with someone at work once and then sent her the song through email - not a good idea. i was promptly informed the next day that i'm fired and by 10 oclock i was out the building never to set foot there again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i laugh at it now cause i still think it was funny.imagine her surprise when the song kicked in :twisted: :twisted:
hahaha

Minus Human

And all the things you said to me
I need your arms to welcome me
But a cold stone's all I see

Let my heart go

ReplyQuote
(@ghost)
Prominent Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, man!!! Minus Human that's a funny little story.

The first time I heard that song I couldn't stop laughing.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

ReplyQuote
(@stormymonday)
Reputable Member

Off He Goes:

Q: What do you call a guitarist without a girlfriend?

Rahul. :wink:

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I think I'd sing a song along the lines of what I wrote for this week's Sunday Songwriters Group, or even sing that song.

I find the no holds barred kinky songs say more than the "I love you so much that I can't be without you" songs. Maybe I'm just weird but songs like that have no effect on me at all.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I think there are many people out there without girlfriends etc , but imo that should not stop them from playing guitar !

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Off He Goes:

Q: What do you call a guitarist without a girlfriend?

Rahul. :wink:

Harsh man! :D

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2