What's your opinion?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@marshallscottw)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hola,
My names Marshall, I've been playing guitar for a little over 6 years. I play: Classical, Rock, Metal, Finger-style and Shred. Lately, within the past few months, I've severly lost my taste for playing.. which bothers the hell out of me because I absolutely love it and am extremely dedicated.. yet it seems my dedications deteorating..
Anyway, I have 2 things to ask, answer one, or both.. either way I'm, I'll be greatful.

Question 1: In your opinion, what is the most beautiful sounding acoustic guitar piece you've ever heard? Think about this one seriously, I don't mean what's the most beautiful sound song with acoustic guitar in it, but what song (exclude the drums, singing, any synths, or bass) has the most beautiful sounding acoustic guitar playing you've ever heard in it? In your answer please include the Artist and Song name.

Question 2: As I was saying, I've recently all but lost my taste for playing guitar, yet I don't want to. I want to play! Yet every time I pick it up, I find myself laying it down 5 minutes later cause I couldn't think of any thing to play to strike my interest. Soo what do you think would be a good way to freshen up my interests in guitar and make it more fun again? Songs, exercises, whatever you can think of...

Please help!

Thanks,

Marshall

"You're a God among insects. Never let anyone tell you differenately." -Magneto, XMen