Skip to content
WHY do I do this to...

Notifications
Clear all

WHY do I do this to myself! Why! Why! Why!

63 Posts
36 Users
0 Likes
10.1 K Views
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

Please press 'Caps Lock' before posting, capital letters is considered shouting

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

way to go mikey, it looks great and sounds incredible, i'm happy for you bro, keep rockin 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

that sounds BAD!

wait. am i getting you mixed up with somebody? aren't you the one that's been playing for like, six months and has about eight guitars? cause you sound great!

Thanks Pearl..I appreciate the compliment. This guitar plays so smoothly it's amazing! And I have been playing for 11 months and I currently have 6 guitars with number 7 to be here tomorrow (my 12 string). I will definitely be calling it quits for sometime unless I can get a tele at a great price...

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

maybe that's my problem--I need more guitars!
next time someone posts here about why they're not playing as well as they think they should i'm going to tell them to buy new guitars!

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Congrats, Mike! One heckuva deal on an excellent guitar.

I'm sure you'll like the stock pickups, so don't even think about dropping a pair of GFS Dream 90s in there ... ;)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Mike,

Congrats on the new axe. Can't wait to hear about the 12!

So you know, we are waiting for someone to post a new riff in "Guess That Riff". Get down there!

:oops: Yes, I said I would do the next one....... but I really don't have the time. :oops:

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

Hey mike, can you post a clip of that thing clean? Just for giggles.

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Hey mike, can you post a clip of that thing clean? Just for giggles.

OK....I just did this real quick and I didn't know what to play so it's not the best. There are 3 different clips there...I'll try again when I have time.

Ibanez Clean

ReplyQuote
(@derecola)
Trusted Member

You sound like the B.B.King :D

ReplyQuote
(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member

NIce guitar and a great deal. Sounds great.

I didn't even bother going out because I play lefty and they never have anything decent in stock for south paws. Great find!

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

Me likes. Thanks for the clip. I expected it to sound nice clean, just wanted to hear it. Once again congrats.

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Looks like you'll need a bigger apartment soon.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@boogie)
Honorable Member

mikespe, I know how you felt today. I was at our local Guitar Center, had talked myself out of the PRS and walked out of the store. Fortunately, I have a great and understanding wife ... and now I have the PRS too. :D

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Sweet looking guitar Mike. Havent listened to the clips yet, I'm at work. Doesnt take long to forget how much you paid for it, but you'll be enjoying the sound for years I'd bet.

Congrats

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

That's a great guitar Mike, I never found an Ibanez of that series to be anything less then great. :) As for feeling 'guilty'for buing it: I usually just buy whatever I want as soon as I can. That kinda forces me to starve for a week but after that you're still alive *and* you've got another great guitar.

Heck, if I'd placed my Ibby jazzbox on ebay for $199 people will think it's stolen property...

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 5