Clear all

writing a new song

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@ginger)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

It's been awhile but over thanksgiving weekend I came up with this simple tune which I have now worked 2 verses around maybe a bridge, still working on that. and maybe an intro. stil not sure and may change the intro later, it's just lacking something i think. Writing it all on acoustic. The feeling of creating music....can't describe. You all know what I'm talking about. we all been in ruts of some kind.

I just though I'd share my little joy. If i can get my stuff squared away I'll try to make you all a short sample you can listen to.

But this song is still in the works. I've been working the music out for couple of weeks or so. Some nights I can sit there and come up with a dozen new things then focus on 1 and try to make something of it.

What I'm going to start doing is when I come up with something new, like mostly just very intro outro length type stuf, riffs, whatever and store them into files on computer so that when i start writing a song I can have a list of stuff I may have played one night 5 months ago but suddenly it work in this project.