Clear all

YESSSS finally ordered parts from GF

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@artguitarhendsbee)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I finally ordered the parts from GF that I wanted for my squer its gonna be awesome!

White pcikguard
Gold PAF for the bridge
Silver PAF for the neck
Both coil tapped

I'm going to put pics on ehre once I get it all installed!

(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

What kind of squier is it? Sounds like a double fat strat, that would be aweosme.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@artguitarhendsbee)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I cant tell, the markings on the headstock are all faded off, its really thin, and really ligth it had 3 single coild but im replacing that for H-H configuration, it shoudl sound awesome.

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Congrats on the new gear. :D

Who is GF?

I got some new gear myself this week, a Behringer dual 31-band EQ and a Furman power conditioner for my PA. Just arrived yesterday.

People know I recommend Behringer a lot because it is inexpensive, but I did not order this because of low price. I looked at many brands this time, the Behringer won out because of it's many features, and very good reviews. The great price was just icing on the cake.

Half the fun of playing guitar is all the cool stuff you get to buy. :wink:

Make sure to post those pics when you get them.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@artguitarhendsbee)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

GF is Guitarfetish.com

I will psot the pics, sweet, is the beringher amp a cool soudning one?

ReplyQuote
(@doug_c)
Reputable Member

Who is GF?That abbreviation kinda threw me at first, too. Ypu probably know them better as GFS, Guitar Fetish Sales. http://store.guitarfetish.com/index.html
I got some new gear myself this week, a Behringer dual 31-band EQ and a Furman power conditioner for my PA. Just arrived yesterday.
People know I recommend Behringer a lot because it is inexpensive, but I did not order this because of low price. I looked at many brands this time, the Behringer won out because of it's many features, and very good reviews. The great price was just icing on the cake.Good deal. Good job on the research, too. 8)
Half the fun of playing guitar is all the cool stuff you get to buy. :wink: Oh, yeah. This T-shirt pretty much sums up my outlook: http://www.catalogfavorites.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=V8650+M :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I will psot the pics, sweet, is the beringher amp a cool soudning one?

The Behringer is not an amp, it is a two-channel, dual 31-band EQ. I use it to fine tune our PA sound, especially the vocals, at gigs.

Behringer FBQ3102 EQ

An EQ is also very valuable for live gigs at higher volumes, it allows you to search out and cut frequencies that cause feedback. This allows you to get good clear vocals at higher volumes.

I already had an EQ in my rig, but it took up 3 rack spaces. I wanted the Furman conditioner to protect all my gear from power surges and AC hum and noise. It also allows me to plug everything into the power conditioner so I don't have numerous power cords hanging out the back. Just neats things up. So I wanted to replace the EQ with another that only took up 2 spaces to make room for the Furman.

I am supposed to go over later to my bass player's house (we keep all our gear there) and install everything. So haven't really put it to the test yet.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote