Clear all

Your Gear...

1,112 Posts
284 Users
0 Likes
130.5 K Views
(@shadowraptor)
Trusted Member

Try resizing it in your paint or publisher program.

Rob
Canada

Have a safe and pleasant day.

Rob
Canada

Yamaha FG-730S
Crafter GAE45/N
Beaver Creek BCR8501
Yamaha CG-? (91)
Yamaha CG-171SF
Framus Texan 5/296 12-String
Takamini EG-345C 12-String
Indiana IN-BM5 Mandolin
M-Audio Oxygen 49 Keyboard

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

I saw it is in PhotoBucket. Did you select the correct link? They use thumbnails sometimes.

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

So you're a lefty eh ? Never told us either. Ok, I take your strat for your non declaration of being a southpaw for so long (You should be grateful that I didn't put my eyes on the other one).

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Rahul,

Unfortunately those guitars are righthanded. I would never keep secrets from you.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Hmm, seems like this is another use of an image software. Mirror images of guitars to make em lefty. That gives us a lot of options.

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

The white strato is very cool! I prefer the clear fretboards in the stratos.

The other is a Ibanez? I like the fret marks of the Ibanez guitars.

And the third one? A SG?

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Nuno,

Close you got two out of three.

Thw white on is an MIM strat, the one on the right that's hard to see is an Epiphone SG, and the one in the center is a Jackson, looks similar to Ibanez though. I don't play it that much cuz of the Floyd Rose though.

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Close you got two out of three.
:D

I was to write Jackson or Ibanez but finally I only wrote Ibanez. I like very much the SG and also the Strato. Now I have controlled my GAS but somecoby said the Strato is always the first or second electric guitar that you buy! :twisted:

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Nuno,

The Strat was the second guitar afyer the SG. And it is my guitar of choice. I like the way it feels and sounds although I'm not a big fan of the single coils.

I like the sound of the SG even with the Epiphone pups but it doesn't feel as nice as the Strat but nt bad for a first guitar. One thing I hate about it is it has a tendancy to nose dive if you don't hold it while standing up.

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

When I bought my Epi LP I also played a Strato, a "Mexican". I liked but I needed "more guitar" in that moment. I mean, I came from a Spanish guitar and the Strato is very light and thin, I needed "feel" the guitar... and now I feel the more than 4 kg of my LP almost every day!

The salesman knows one of these days I'll bought it. Mine is like "blackie".

Very cool gear, Chris! Congrats! :D

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Nuno,

I know what you mean about light the Strat is that. But that is one of the reasons I stayed away from the LP when i was looking for my first guitar(of course the price was a bit much also). When I tried th LP's the first time they seemed like they weighed a ton and I thought it would get tiring having that anchor around my neck for any length of time.

Now that I have played for awhile I think I can handle the weight better. A Gibson LP is on my wishlist as is an American Strat and maybe a Gibson SG....thats all I need...for now.!

ReplyQuote
(@mrzero)

Well, it's a bit preliminary but I just completed and order for a new Ovation Celebrity Deluxe - purchased from American Musical Supply. I haven't touched a guitar in nearly 5 years but I'm getting that itch. This item should fit my plan and my budget.

I can't wait to build up the old callouses again!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, yet you still can't help
but smile when you see one tumble down a flight of stairs.

ReplyQuote
(@jacko23)
Eminent Member

Since I haven't seen one of these(maybe I'm not looking in the right section) and I don't have any real gear to post(except my trusty Seagull M6, which is at the repair shop getting set up.) I should make one of these.

well, where to start... im in the navy, so i kinda have two set-ups...

in port
prs custom 22, or les paul black beauty. depends on the day
korg ax3000g with a ehx metal muff as my main distortion
mark tremonti power wah
i also have an insane number of pedals that i have gathered along the way--some russian version of the ehx muff PI, boss metalzone, dod "crap distiortion", a fuzzbox i made in highschool, a danelectro reverb unit, a boss EQ, a crap digitech distortion/chorus unit and a couple small multi effect units i found in yard sales and such. i usually insert/remove the effects all the time. i cant ever decide on what i want

underway its alot simpler....
just the ax3000g with the mark tremonti power wah. i dont have the room for the rest of it. my PRS through a marshall mg30dfx. strings.... d'addario jazz strings and dunlop .75-1mm picks. any comments/questions? feel free to ask.

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I hope this is legal. I might even start something or get the boot here.

I have another form of GAS that is totally incurable. It caused me great pleasure tonight.

I am currently selling my Mapex drum set to replace my new found drumming "love of my life."

Cast your eyes on these baby's. I just put this system together tonight.

My first real kit IMHO. 8)

I haven't locked in on the perfect snare yet. In the mean time, I'm using my Mapex M Birch, which is part of the kit that's for sale. I have them dirt cheap. Someone is going to get a deal. If anyone knows of anyone interested in obtaining a very nice year old kit, let me know, please.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@rahul)
Famed Member

You're fired, Bish.

:lol: j/k.

Thats an awesome drumset. Now go record some drums and guitar, mix em and let us all hear. Go now. Quick. We are waiting to hear ya.

Congrats on your 'real' drums.

Rahul

ReplyQuote
Page 38 / 75