Clear all

bugera 6262 infinium woes..

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@derek-wilkerson)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

my guitarist recently got a newer bugera 6262 infinium (the 2x12 combo version) and the thing blew a fuse on us after an hour of playing. ive heard it could be the power tubes (they were tested and they're all over the scale in terms of health). i have no idea what would make an amp blow a fuse after an hour but this things sound is awesome, so if we can resurrect the thing that would be nice.. any suggestions?

bassist for the crux
Randall RB-125-115 120 watt 15" eminence spk.
Randall RBA 500
2X Acoustic B115's
Peavey T-40
Indiana P-bass

(@jonny-ford)

I also have purchased the Bugera 6262 212 Infinium Combo, and with in the first minute of turning it on it blew a fuse. I purchased two more fuses thinking it could have just been a fluke, but the same thing happend to both of them. I am going to return the amp and get a replacment, hopefully the next one they send me will be better. After doing some research I found it has happened to a few other people which makes me think it could be a major manufacturing fault. If this is the case I shall get a refund and look for another amp. Be aware of these amps, they don't seem reliable.

ReplyQuote