Clear all

need advice on replacing battery case

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jeansen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hi, friends...i really need some advice here...i want to replace my broken battery case on my nylon electric classical guitar...i already bought the new typical battery case ...but the problem is that this is my first time to do such thing...so, i really need advice from all of you, is there something i need to know and watch out for before and when i'm replacing the battery case? and is there any bad things (complications) can happen from doing replacing the battery case? and if it is possible, can you tell me how to do it correctly? thx u
ps: sorry for my bad english, hope you understand waht i mean here..thx u :)

(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member

Without being able to look at it, I have no idea how your battery case is attached.

My advice is to study it very carefully and work out just what needs to be done before doing anything. Be very sure you know what you're doing. Don't force anything. It's a lot easier to break something else than to fix what you broke because you got in a rush. If in doubt, take it to a shop.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

ReplyQuote
(@jeansen)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

hello,Ricochet, thx for the reply, i really appreciate it :) , about the photo..the reason i haven't post a photo is because i can't find any way to post an attachment in this thread...i don't know how to post attachment here.. :( btw, i've posted the same question to other forum where i can post the photos...here it is... http://musisi.com/showthread.php?t=31635 i use the same username in that forum and attached photos of the preamp and the battery case there (2 photos)...hope the photos not too dark for you to see there..( i 'm a bad photographer :( sorry ) please help...thx u :)

ReplyQuote