Notifications
Clear all

noisy lp

23 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

I watch mighty little TV, but Mythbusters is something I see a good bit. They're not always right, but they're always entertaining.

Nothing quite like watching Kari destroy something in the pursuit of knowledge.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@hyperborea)
Prominent Member

I watch mighty little TV, but Mythbusters is something I see a good bit. They're not always right, but they're always entertaining.

Nothing quite like watching Kari destroy something in the pursuit of knowledge.
Heck, just watching Kari. 8)

Pop music is about stealing pocket money from children. - Ian Anderson

ReplyQuote
(@sonofjabba)

I'd like to make beads with Scottie..

Welding Beads that is. :oops:

BTW grounding doesn't always help you need good RF Shielded cables for the sound to be clean & hiss free. I have two "cheap" Cables Samson & Musicians Gear Both are usable to practice but I wouldn't consider gigging with them. Monster cable for gigs.

PJ
Bensalem, Home of Rita's water ice!
I have too many Guitars....

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

I'd like to make beads with Scottie..

Welding Beads that is. :oops:

BTW grounding doesn't always help you need good RF Shielded cables for the sound to be clean & hiss free. I have two "cheap" Cables Samson & Musicians Gear Both are usable to practice but I wouldn't consider gigging with them. Monster cable for gigs.

I could tell you stories about Monster, but am sworn to secrecy.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

One of my favorite shows as well. I love to find the flaw in their logic brefore they do. It makes my day!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@dedham50)
Topic starter  

i checked continuity between string ground wire and tailpiece and got none. where does that wire attach to the bridge or tail piece?

ReplyQuote
(@hyperborea)
Prominent Member

i checked continuity between string ground wire and tailpiece and got none. where does that wire attach to the bridge or tail piece?
Should be at the bottom of the post hole. There should be a small hole leading up from the control cavity to the bottom of the bridge or tail piece post hole and the wire sits there.

Pop music is about stealing pocket money from children. - Ian Anderson

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Ditto

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2