A bit of a rocker.... turn it up.. ~!~

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@333maxwell)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Or turn it off, I could see this going either way.. *L*

Just finished this one.. still need to work the final mix a bit actually but probably wont for awhile so figured it was good enough for what I do.. just be gentle and realize that all the sound is only created by 3 instruments (bass, drum and guitar) and I'll appologize up front for a few seconds of Beer Barrel Polka in there, I really don't know how, or why I let that happen..
----

A bit of modeler education to be had if anyone wants it.. especially for the middle and end guitar part,... or what I mean is that I used a modeler and this is an example of why they suck.. clearly I had no actual sound pressure and natural feedback (the two things a modeler simply can't do) hitting the strings.. and it shows.. trying to do dive bombs and screaming with controlled feedback with a modeler, is like trying to mold dry sand.. it just doesn't work well.

Anyways, all the things a modeler CAN'T do.. displayed right here in this piece. I think you'll get what I mean about the guitar solo time.. I can hit the notes, but the guitar never gets to lift off..

Still, fun enough little song, I hope it at least makes someone get a smile.

Could This Be
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8495260

Any thoughts will be appreciated and utilized in the final mix..

Posted : 18/12/2009 6:49 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hey, fun rockin' song man! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 20/12/2009 8:35 pm