Notifications
Clear all

A Rich Instrumental

(@xskastyleex)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

i did it outta bordom

http://vipermation.krashanimations.com/instrumental.mp3

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

(@johnandhole)
Eminent Member

hey!. i liked it!! whats in the background.. one of the computer program things or what??..

I liked it though!!! :D 8)

ReplyQuote
(@xskastyleex)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

naw its no sounds from the computer its all done with the guitar

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

ReplyQuote
(@johnandhole)
Eminent Member

alright lol.. well i dont much anyways so thats why i thought it was.. i mostly focus on my vocals in my band.. everyonce in a while guitar

ReplyQuote
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

Sounds like someone drinking through the straw in the intro. :P

When the electric comes in, its begging for some drum loops!

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at [email protected](com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Ska,

That's really, really nice. Man you've improved so much over the past several months.

Did you record more than one guitar track. I like the beginning it would build nicely into some heavy drums and some real hard core riff.

Was that melody improved or was it taken from somewhere? Either way it sounded good if you improved it it's was really good.

Man I wish I was improving at your pace keep it up and I'll be buying some tickets to one of your shows...well that is if you play in Charlotte.

Keep it up it sounds great.

Chris

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@xskastyleex)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

im glad it got a good response, it was just a slap together peice.

yea the guitar stuff isd all improvised, i got the idea a couple days before i did it. ive been listening to too much pink floyd lol

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Seems like your on your way to writing a string of originals. You have improved immensely. Keep pluggin away. When we hear people improve it becomes our own incentive to practice more, so that's great!

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

You can never listen to too much Pink Floyd...

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at [email protected](com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

ReplyQuote
(@minus_human)
Reputable Member

Rich, i liked that alot very good.

Minus Human

And all the things you said to me
I need your arms to welcome me
But a cold stone's all I see

Let my heart go

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

that was very cool. The pink floyd influence is very obvious. My only complaint is that there are no real strong dynamics in the song, which would make the song alot more exciting. If you're interested on improving it, I would keep the beginning with the one solo guitar... then keep adding extra guitar parts, maybe even a synth string part (unless you can get an actual orchestra to play for your recording, lol)... otherwise, that is a really, really cool piece of music.

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

God, I wish I was your age and had your talent............

That's some really nice playing, man..

:D :D :D

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@villanovajunction)
Eminent Member

Very nice... Has a kind of Ennio Morricone vibe to it. Actually listening to it, I could imagine this as being part of a Western film score:

00:00 - 00:59 - Two gunmen face each other squinting, itchy trigger fingers...

Pause at 00:59 - Both draw, fire, bad guy falls over dead.

Pause.

01:00 - the end - Good guy saunters over, tuts, walks over to his horse and rides off into the sunset. Roll credits ... :D

"Sometimes you want to give up the guitar, you'll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you're gonna be rewarded." Jimi Hendrix.

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Honorable Member

Dude, that was awesome. Better than i can do. Im gonna go write. Thanks for inspiring me to write.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote