Clear all

A ruff original

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I got one of my originals uploaded to soundclick I got a link here I need to re do it but this gives you a feel for this song. :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=868933

your going to have to play it on lo fi.

Posted : 29/08/2008 11:23 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

The hi-fi link doesn't work (at least for me). It opens the player and shows the "loading..." message but it doesn't start the music.

The lo-fi is Ok, so perhaps there was a problem with the initial rate that you used when uploading. Is it was greater than 128? I think sometimes there are issues if you do it.

Anyway, nice playing and nice song! The voice is nice to! The timing is practically perfect!

There is a lot of noise in the recording. It could be for the lo-fi version that I'm using but I think that at the beginning and also at the end there are also some "natural" noises. Perhaps the TV was on?

Good job! :D

Posted : 30/08/2008 8:47 am
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

The hi-fi link doesn't work (at least for me). It opens the player and shows the "loading..." message but it doesn't start the music.

The lo-fi is Ok, so perhaps there was a problem with the initial rate that you used when uploading. Is it was greater than 128? I think sometimes there are issues if you do it.

Anyway, nice playing and nice song! The voice is nice to! The timing is practically perfect!

There is a lot of noise in the recording. It could be for the lo-fi version that I'm using but I think that at the beginning and also at the end there are also some "natural" noises. Perhaps the TV was on?

Good job! :D
Yes the tv was on.

I dont know why the hi-fi dosint work or why it has a lot of "white noise"

And lot alot Nuno! :D :D

And I am not sure what the initial rate was when I uploaded it.

Posted : 31/08/2008 1:32 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Wouldn't play for me!!!???

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 02/09/2008 3:02 am
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I think I know why.. yesterday I was trying to redo it so I had to delete the song but I got it back up now. :D

I could'int get the redo to convert to mp3 so I got the old one back on.
And did you try playing it on Lo-Fi?

Posted : 02/09/2008 2:21 pm
(@333maxwell)
Estimable Member

I've had a. horrible time with posting hi fi low fi links from Soundclick lately..

If you need I could help you find an address for a page for the song that will pull up a player and people can just choose.

I finally started doing this myself for my own stuff, because even a 'working' player link from soundclick only works about half the time..

Posted : 02/09/2008 2:49 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I got it redone and now the Hi-Fi works :D

Posted : 02/09/2008 5:10 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I've had a. horrible time with posting hi fi low fi links from Soundclick lately..

If you need I could help you find an address for a page for the song that will pull up a player and people can just choose.

I finally started doing this myself for my own stuff, because even a 'working' player link from soundclick only works about half the time..
Thanks for the offer But now I think I got it under control thanks again. :D

Posted : 02/09/2008 5:12 pm