Clear all

Coldplay- Yellow

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@stereo91)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

So heard this on the radio today and thought I would have a go and here it is really not alot of practise put in on it just played it a couple times then recorded it and the tidied it up a bit. There is some hesitation now and again in here but nothing to major that it doesn't warrant a place on youtube aha after all this Is just a bit of fun at the end of the day.

enjoy

please Rate & Subscribe

Stereo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXlK0J2-Y-k

Posted : 05/02/2010 4:37 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Very good. Well executed, and great recording equipment too. I like when you sing with yourself - doubled, on two channels or in stereo? 8)

I did not subscribe and leave a comment BTW. I urge you to keep it up, and produce with the level of quality and talent that you are at, and to add or grow with more and more...

But from what I have seen and read, Youtube is often a place where trolls, or negative and critical people enjoy their anonymity, and aggressive compulsions, to have a go at you, and to criticize. :roll:

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 07/02/2010 5:00 am
(@jimmybinder)
Trusted Member

Very nice. I think it's unanimous that your vocals are great, and the timbre of your voice is very well suited to that style of music. Reminds me a lot of Damien Rice. Guitar playing is solid too, just a few places where the timing is a little off. Keep it up.

Posted : 09/02/2010 7:34 pm
(@stereo91)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

first of all cheers for taking the time to reply :)

it was something i enjoyed doing when i doubled the vocals up the main reason behind it was to add a little something to it and just polish it off in a way and i do think it sounds better with it. as for youtube i understand what you mean about negative comments and just having ago for the sake of it i have seen it many times my self aha. i intend to keep improving as i know i will with each attempt as i can see how much ive learnt and improved already over the first few months of me doing all this :)

my guitar playing is a bit dodgy at times in this one & i will be the first to admit that i mean am not the best player by any means, i think im very average tbh lol but i try my best to improve on that as well :P

you dont become good at something over night though do you :P takes time :)

cheers again guys :)

Posted : 09/02/2010 9:46 pm