Clear all

[JakubLiszko] Power Rangers Theme

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@jakubliszko)
Topic starter

Hello everyone :)

I would like to show you my video on youtube.
It's the opening song of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - an American live-action television series :). I think everyone remembers Power Rangers :D. Here is my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywfEgPInnSU
I hope you'll like it - let me know what you think!
If you like my videos please leave comment or subscribe on youtube - would be great and very helpful :)

Greets :),
Jakub Liszko

Posted : 27/07/2009 8:18 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Well the playing was fine, I don't know about the Power Rangers Theme though LOL.

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 28/07/2009 3:27 am
(@jakubliszko)
Topic starter

Thanks for watching and for commenting.
Don't you really know about it? Hehehe :D

Posted : 29/07/2009 8:15 am
(@almann1979)
Noble Member

i dont know if im more impressed about the playing or the choice of music :D
both were great though!!

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 29/07/2009 9:25 pm
(@jakubliszko)
Topic starter

Thank you so much :) .
You know, I want to be a versatile guitarist - that's why I try to choose different music styles and songs :).

Posted : 05/08/2009 11:07 am
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

Way to go, oh to be young again. The skills are obviously there just keep building on them. Next move is play something of your own and with your very own personal touch and feeling. Now that my friend is the really hard part, but to stand out from the best of the rest you have to. Fast is fast but not necessarily good it helps but to be good it takes something else now the hard part is finding it.

Good luck you certainly are on the right road.

Gerry

Those who can't dance always blame the band.

http://www.gerrycooper.com/

Posted : 06/08/2009 8:28 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Pretty cool playing for someone so young. I have to say, I utterly hate the power Rangers - I've got a bunch of grandkids, and every time one we (me and the Mrs) are baby sitting, we end up watching hours and hours of Power Rangers. But like I said, well played - you've got the chops, you're young, you've got the world at your feet.

Keep playing, just find some good songs to cover. or - better still - start writing. Put some lyrics together. There's a young lad (14-y-o) just started in the Sunday Songwriter's Group - he's doing OK so far. You could do the same...start writing at a young age, hell you'll have got every possible mistake out of your system by the time you're 21 or so!

Good luck!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 08/08/2009 10:32 pm
(@jakubliszko)
Topic starter

Hey, thanks for your advice! I really appreciate it and I will try to follow it, I guess :). I could start writing but currently have no enough time, unfortunately - you know, job and the university soon :).
I'm recording covers to develop my skills - there is still a lot of work!

Posted : 11/08/2009 8:45 am