Clear all

just finished a new song

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

just wanna see if anyone digs it. I did vocals,guitar, bass and keyboard effects. The drums are beta monkey drum loops. This is a heavy rock tune. :idea: Hope ya dig it. http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/lst?.dir=/You+Can+Run&.view=l

Posted : 13/08/2004 6:25 am
(@audioslaveaddict)
Estimable Member

I really liked it even though it really isn't the kind of music I'm into!
Do you have any more songs to post?

Gun control is using both hands!!!

Posted : 13/08/2004 6:25 pm
(@snoogans775)
Reputable Member

once again, not my chosen style, but it's good, the guitars have awesome tone! As far as recording I would've like to hear a little more of the drums though, it sounded great besides, how did you record this?

I don't follow my dreams, I just ask em' where they're going and catch up with them later.
-Mitch Hedburg
Did you see that!

Posted : 13/08/2004 6:55 pm
(@snoogans775)
Reputable Member

once again, not my chosen style, but it's good, the guitars have awesome tone! As far as recording I would've like to hear a little more of the drums though, it sounded great besides, where did you record this?

I don't follow my dreams, I just ask em' where they're going and catch up with them later.
-Mitch Hedburg
Did you see that!

Posted : 13/08/2004 6:55 pm
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member

Yay, beta monkey! Did you ever buy any of their CDs? I just us ehte samples on the site, I don't have the money for the CDs. :cry:

The recording has too much noise for my taste. The guitar lines and stuff get lost in too much..noise.

Your voice is awesome though. :D I have a crappy voice for rock.

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 13/08/2004 10:51 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I agree that recording is really noisy. Yes I did buy beta Monkey loops & they are the best I have ever owned. It was worth 49 bucks for 3 cds. There is no filler just quality loops. The best I have used period. Now that I look at the song I realize I actually posted wrong song. That song is recorded way too hot & to much reverb on the lead guitars. It is very muddy to me.

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/lst?.dir=/SkullRing...........Firey+Pain+Album&.view=l

Here is a link to 11 songs,

If you down load..."I Still Love You" first Then ,"Heaven Above" That should be a better example of what I have started. The guitar tones on those songs are far superior to the tones that are on the first song. also the mix on those songs are great.

Peace and thanks

Posted : 14/08/2004 11:04 pm
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Really well done. A little too eighties for my taste tho.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

Posted : 15/08/2004 6:51 pm