Notifications
Clear all

Looking for feedback

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@lit671)
Topic starter

First I wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks so far for the suggestions i have got on other subjects. I enjoy this site a lot and have learned alot listening to other people and reading these posts. I have a link to some stuff me and my buddy have been working on, we recorded them at home on his comp. I play guitar and he sings. There are two new ones we just finished over weekend that should be up soon, for right now though we are looking for comments/suggestions so we can see what works and doesnt and can begin addin some lead guitar and things like that. I thank all of you ahead of time for any opinions you have...

www.myspace.com/switchertheband

Posted : 20/01/2009 7:40 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Hi,

I took a listen to Broken Soul, and I really enjoyed the acoustic guitar, it sounded great! The only thing I can comment on is that I couldn't really understand the vocals as the guitar was pretty over-powering.

I also like Goodbye, the guitar took a backseat to the vocals there, and it sounded great!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 20/01/2009 8:33 am
(@lit671)
Topic starter

Thank you for listening. i appreciate it. that was one things we noticed on broken soul also, we have a new version of that with a lil different guitar, this version you can hear more of the lyrics...hope to get it on soon. again thank you and glad yo uliked it....

Posted : 21/01/2009 7:48 am