Clear all

Looper Jam

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member
Topic starter

Just having some fun with my Zoom B3 pedal that has drum machine and looper. I've been using it just for bass, but tonight I fixed up a few patches using the Fender Bassman emulator and Tube screamer for guitar. This was recorded live with no overdubs. Bass was through an Ampeg Fliptop patch, rhythm and lead both through the same patch, just volume and pickup changes on the guitar. Faded it out because it's not easy to end a loop, since the drums are separate from the loop.

There's definitely some sloppy parts, I haven't played a lot of guitar in the past year.

https://soundcloud.com/hailcorduroy/gtrjam2

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 31/12/2012 5:28 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Yeah, sloppy, but sounds like fun. My GT-100 comes with a looper and I get carried away once in a while. Loads of fun. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You can tell, as a listener, that you were really getting the flow of it after the 4-1/2 minute mark or so. 8)

I also like you left whatever in there. not everything works, but it's all part of the jamming and looping process. :D

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 01/02/2013 12:09 am