Master Of Puppets

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@minus_human)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi Everyone,

This is a cover i did of Master Of Puppets,I flubbed allot of notes i know :oops:

What do you guys think, please be honest even if it's brutal.
Thank You.
http://www.easy-share.com/1913730757/MOP.wma

When downloading, Just click regular download wait for timer to finish, enter code, Presto it downloads..
It's a pain, but its the best one i could find now.. :(

And all the things you said to me
I need your arms to welcome me
But a cold stone's all I see

Let my heart go

Posted : 01/02/2011 6:44 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Can't do Sound Click from where you are? No bother. I did all the clicks and waits and got to it. I'm not sure which parts you did. I've heard the song before, but not sure by whom. I'm sure it's something my son has played on his ipod or something. At any rate, I don't know about any such mistakes you speak of.

I do think the tone was really good on the guitar (assuming that's what you played). That modern chunk tone did not ellude you. It worked. The playing itself was really good as well. I don't know the song all that much, so I don't know what was missed. That style is tough for me, so I'm doubly impressed. :)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 01/02/2011 11:20 am
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

It's a Metallica song. I can't downlaod here but I'll try when I get home.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 01/02/2011 3:36 pm
(@jase36)
Reputable Member

I got a security warning so haven't downloaded, you could put the MP3 on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jase67electric

Posted : 01/02/2011 7:25 pm