6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hi movers and shakers
https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33099

wrote a song and played a rhythm track and this young lady sang the lyrics for me .Now I must warn everyone I do sing with Elle on the opening Chorus and after you hear my singing you will know why I don't sing the songs I write ..

She's a Chimp Its titled and some lyrics were altered this isn't the final its just a draft but I think it sounds awesome sorry to be biased but I don't get any better then this ..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=490569&songID=5414744

The title on the Sound click should say
" This is why Trev should not sing "

But it would not fit

Thanks Elle

Trev..

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 04/06/2007 11:34 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Pretty good Barnabus! Elle has a great voice. 8) Guitar was alittle buried in the mix, and it needs to be longer! I like the lyrics. :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 04/06/2007 11:42 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks Dan

Yeah this is like a demo , we have just done rhythm and vocals 3.20 minutes . Currently looking to add bass / lead and so on ...

I am so excited how this is transforming from words on little pieces of paper to a actual song ..

I had a go at mixing and it was a total mess up so I have someone else trying to match the vocals and music together for us ..

Thanks for the feed back Dan

Really appreciated

Trev..

Posted : 04/06/2007 11:53 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Wow thats awsome. I agree that it should be longer. The guitar came out fine on my end.

More More More More

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 05/06/2007 9:43 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Pretty cool, mate! I think your two voices meshed together well. Guitar sounds OK to me too - looking forward to the extended re-mix!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 05/06/2007 10:25 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Jim , Vic

Thanks for the feed back I honestly do appreciate it .

I will pass on to Elle this feed back ,

Sorry Vic Screw the Neighbours hasn't been heard for about a week now since I heard this ladies voice ..

Posted : 05/06/2007 11:28 pm