4 Users
0 Likes
(@chrisbrandsborg)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYmSoOlVIO8

Posted : 03/05/2013 4:14 pm
(@alangreen)

Nicely done. A couple of fret buzzes and the occasional slip in the flow, but overall a good interpretation.

Next step - get the double-stops back in the fast bit.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 03/05/2013 4:39 pm
(@chrisbrandsborg)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Nicely done. A couple of fret buzzes and the occasional slip in the flow, but overall a good interpretation.

Next step - get the double-stops back in the fast bit.

Thank you! And thanks for telling me what I need to work on! ;)

Posted : 03/05/2013 8:21 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Very nice. I enjoyed listening.

Regarding the two things our Classical guitar teacher mentioned, I can't help but think some of the string buzz maybe due to setup. You fingers seem to be pretty darn precise. I wonder if it buzzes uncapo'd. Second, I think the changes in flow have more to do with how you practiced it than your ability to maintain as they don't occur in complex parts.

So where did you record this? Nice setup.

Anyway, really well done and I hope to see more.

Posted : 04/05/2013 10:32 am
(@rocket-dog)
Reputable Member

Very nice, well done. As a side point, I really liked the camera work.

Posted : 06/05/2013 6:12 am
(@chrisbrandsborg)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Very nice. I enjoyed listening.

Regarding the two things our Classical guitar teacher mentioned, I can't help but think some of the string buzz maybe due to setup. You fingers seem to be pretty darn precise. I wonder if it buzzes uncapo'd. Second, I think the changes in flow have more to do with how you practiced it than your ability to maintain as they don't occur in complex parts.

So where did you record this? Nice setup.

Anyway, really well done and I hope to see more.

The capo may be one of the reasons why the strings buzzes.. but I am not sure! Maybe I am picking too hard also, I will work on that:)
Where I recorded this? In the dining room, with my Zoom h4n (and my Sony HDR 410v camera)

Thanks for your feedback, you will probably see more videos from me in the future! Hopefully:)

Posted : 07/05/2013 4:32 pm
(@chrisbrandsborg)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Very nice, well done. As a side point, I really liked the camera work.

Thank you:) I spend much time to get the different angles (with only one camera)

Posted : 07/05/2013 4:33 pm