Clear all

Prelude: Dm (mp3)

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@dneck)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

This is the full song of "fairy rings" I posted a few weeks ago, im thinking this will be the end of this first part, and I'll write other seperate parts later.

As for other instruments, I will try to write a few more parts but I have some other things i'm working on right now so I might not get around to it for a few weeks.

http://www.myspace.com/deepfreeze123

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

Posted : 08/07/2007 8:13 pm
(@barnabus-rox)
Famed Member

sounding sweet man

Here is to you as good as you are
And here is to me as bad as I am
As good as you are and as bad as I am
I'm as good as you are as bad as I am

Posted : 08/07/2007 10:29 pm
 tree
(@tree)
Trusted Member

Very good. I like the sparse delicate sound there.
Looking forward to more

so many places that are hard to see
so many places that aren't
so many places we want to be
so many times we are not

Posted : 09/07/2007 9:43 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

I said the other day and I repeat it: It is really nice! Sad, very sad! I like very much! :D

I only listen it a couple of times and I detect something in the final which I can not describe, I don't know if it finish to soon to me. Anyway, the melody is very, very nice, it keeps in my head...

Put also the other things in which you are working. And don't forget the other instruments. :D

I don't know the procedure for the "Best of GN" but I'd include this piece.

Congrats!

Posted : 09/07/2007 10:29 pm
(@dneck)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I detect something in the final which I can not describe, I don't know if it finish to soon to me. Anyway, the melody is very, very nice, it keeps in my head...

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is supposed to sound unfinished, I want to write a few more parts later. That is just the end of the first section.

Thanks to everyone else to, I need to write a very bassy guitar part for this.

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

Posted : 11/07/2007 5:02 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Responding even though I have little to say, just trying to sneakly bump this up to the top. Anyway, I really like this song, very fresh and calm sounding. Can't wait to hear the full piece!

Posted : 11/07/2007 5:17 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Very nice.

This was performed with a Mandolin, correct?

I've never even attempted to play one so, I can't comment on technique other than it wasn't offensive to my ears.

So, good job!!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 11/07/2007 5:46 pm
(@gerry)
Honorable Member

Put me under a tree chewing on a piece of grass, just as I was really getting into a time warp it finished. Nice one my friend and I look forward to the continued trip.

Gerry

Those who can't dance always blame the band.

http://www.gerrycooper.com/

Posted : 11/07/2007 5:48 pm
(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member

Wow, that was different and very nice. I actually really like Little Red even better. Great stuff!

Jim

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~

Posted : 11/07/2007 7:51 pm