Clear all

Some songs let me know what you think of vocals

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dneck)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Hey the song "A War Without Words" is mine, "arms" is a cover of Rilo Kiley "with arms outstretched," and demon is a cover of Guster "demons" They're all one track guitar and vocals not mastered multitracks or anything like that, let me know what you think

oh and lofi high fi actually makes a huge difference cause The recording quality is pretty good

http://www.soundclick.com/anydaynow

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

Posted : 10/04/2006 5:00 pm
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Nice job! Glad you got the mixer working.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

Posted : 11/04/2006 3:19 am
(@morkalg)
Eminent Member

It all sounds good. I like the original song.

Each word led me on to another word,
Each deed to another deed.

-Havamal-

Posted : 11/04/2006 8:05 pm
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Dneck

I enjoyed your singing very much. Your style reminds me of Frank Black in that you use your full voice, including guttural tones. That is a compliment.

If you have never listened to Frank, you should check him out. Also a huge Dylan fan.

Frank Black

Frank uses every part of his voice in every way. Unbelieveable songwriter too.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

Posted : 14/04/2006 1:14 am
(@dneck)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I just posted this c thing thats a modification of the dm melody really but it is much better. Might not be up for awhile i dunno, Its at http://www.myspace.com/deepfreeze123 called c jam if you wanna check it out.

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

Posted : 14/04/2006 3:14 am