Skip to content
The best of GN (yea...

Notifications
Clear all

The best of GN (yeah, talking to YOU!) UPLOADED!

124 Posts
27 Users
0 Likes
68.6 K Views
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

don't sweat it. I certainly understand .
anyways, we are not very good a name calling.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 16/11/2007 8:56 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

There's not much anyone can help with, or atleast not without completely taking over. I'll send out the credits to you, Blueline, within seven days so you can start working on that. For the rest all I need to do is cut it all up, really shouldn't take that long if Life would just leave me alone for a day.

Dogbite: no problem, as it happen I'm really an expert in name-calling. I'll compensate for all of you by insulting myself for an extra 30 minutes before I'll go to bed tonight. I'd prefer if all of you would have been a bit better at namecalling but hey, someone's got to do the job so why not me. ;).

Posted : 16/11/2007 10:35 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

I'm on it. Just send the stuff to me whenever you are ready.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 18/11/2007 1:56 am
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

There's not much anyone can help with, or atleast not without completely taking over. I'll send out the credits to you, Blueline, within seven days so you can start working on that. For the rest all I need to do is cut it all up, really shouldn't take that long if Life would just leave me alone for a day.

Dogbite: no problem, as it happen I'm really an expert in name-calling. I'll compensate for all of you by insulting myself for an extra 30 minutes before I'll go to bed tonight. I'd prefer if all of you would have been a bit better at namecalling but hey, someone's got to do the job so why not me. ;).

the last time I visited Holland I learned a few choice words. I was surprised that such a civil country could talk like that.
good thing i cannot re call how to pronounce them. :wink:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

Posted : 19/11/2007 1:16 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Okay people, latest update. Some minor changes were made to the list, a few extra songs were added. Here's how it looks, if you see something you don't like let me know! The list is a mess, I know, sorry.
01 Game Over Paul Brady
02 Blueline Painted Blue
03 Ken Jarvis & Paul Brady It's my Party
04 David Hodge,k.Berger W.Curtiss g.Nease, A.O'Neil, J.Schick Saturn's Moon (live)
05 El Pantalla Out of the Pavement
06 Sleutelbos Opblaasbijbel
07 John Roche & Ken Jarvis Mortuary Blues
08 Vic Lewis Masquerade
09 Dogbite Prison Blues
10 David Hodge, Greg Nease, Nick Torres One by One
11 Hue Nery & Greg Nease What's That
12 Doug James Monday Morning Lament
13 Dan Talbot India Sunset
14 Dneck Prelude in D-minor
15 Hilch Kiss Me
16 TR & son Frankie Goes to Soutwood

All parts have been cut and tagged, so if noone objects to this I'll send this plus any further credits send to me to Blueline. When he's done I'll kick it online that very hour.

Posted : 13/12/2007 2:38 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Need ideas....My mission is to create a CD cover/back and distribute it. All credits will be on the back. I could do an insert but will need a 1 or 2 line bio on all of the players.

Any other ideas?

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 13/12/2007 3:50 pm
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member

Hmmmm...Maybe make a printable CD cover we can print out on heavy "Business card" paper. It could be cut out and glued together.

My Youtube Page
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokindog
http://www.soundclick.com/smokindogandthebluezers

http://www.soundclick.com/guitarforumjams

Posted : 14/12/2007 12:57 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

So, any updates on this project?

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/01/2008 2:36 am
(@smokindog)
Illustrious Member
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Okay people, latest update. Some minor changes were made to the list, a few extra songs were added. Here's how it looks, if you see something you don't like let me know! The list is a mess, I know, sorry.
01 Game Over Paul Brady
02 Blueline Painted Blue
03 Ken Jarvis & Paul Brady It's my Party
04 David Hodge,k.Berger W.Curtiss g.Nease, A.O'Neil, J.Schick Saturn's Moon (live)
05 El Pantalla Out of the Pavement
06 Sleutelbos Opblaasbijbel
07 John Roche & Ken Jarvis Mortuary Blues
08 Vic Lewis Masquerade
09 Dogbite Prison Blues
10 David Hodge, Greg Nease, Nick Torres One by One
11 Hue Nery & Greg Nease What's That
12 Doug James Monday Morning Lament
13 Dan Talbot India Sunset
14 Dneck Prelude in D-minor
15 Hilch Kiss Me
16 TR & son Frankie Goes to Soutwood

All parts have been cut and tagged, so if noone objects to this I'll send this plus any further credits send to me to Blueline. When he's done I'll kick it online that very hour.

You've probably already caught this but . . . .
The list has the artist name and then the song name except the first one where it's reversed.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 09/02/2008 1:34 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

:?:

:?: :?:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 09/02/2008 3:11 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I know it's been a long time, will give an update soon. I am so swamped with all kinds of stuff, both related to music and otherwise, that you wouldn't believe it.

Posted : 09/02/2008 6:53 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I know you are busy.
I was surprised that you did Happy Haze.
I figured it was either part of your montage, you were experimenting or you were just trying to pull our chain.
I knew you were too busy to feel "psychotic depression"
Psychotic? Who's to judge? But psychotic depression? No way.
After all, you are rated as Musically Insane. :shock:

No rush on my account. I'm not on a time line here. I'm retired (from the rat race).

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 09/02/2008 9:48 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Okay, here goes. I'll spare you from a long rant about the last few months and just get to the point: I've salvaged the songs from my broken harddisk and will upload them to a soundclick page as individual tracks. I'll also upload them to rapidshare where people can download it all in higher bitrate and without having to register at soundclick.com. I couldnt get all tracks off properly so some need to be re-tagged. I'll do my best to have this thing done before next week starts.

Again, sorry for the huge delay, but we're getting close now!

Posted : 12/02/2008 8:28 pm
Page 7 / 9