Clear all

Two aucostic songs.

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Descriptions are in the link. You download the attached files. Let me know what you think. Thanks! :D

http://www.joinedartists.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b=13,m=1097105187,s=2,#num2

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 06/10/2004 10:37 pm
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Sorry for the late response -- I listened last week when you first posted and recall thinking both where pretty good. I was going to have another listen before commenting, but the site is now blocked for guest access. This is unfortunate, as I don't care to sign up for another of these memberships -- too much "electronic small print."

Keep it up.

-Greg

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 12/10/2004 12:48 pm
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hmm...i asked the moderater to disable the membership requirement for that seciton of the forum. It's off that you can't get in there.

However, as Mod of that section, I can tell you that you wont get any junk from signing up there. The sever is privatley owned, donated space.

( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 12/10/2004 8:01 pm
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Ok, I personally disabled the membership requirement. You shoudl be able to go in there.

Posted : 15/10/2004 10:46 pm