Clear all

Whoa, Video of us inside, come in and rate my playing :O

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Okay so I'm going to try to get a video, I didn't even know there was a video, but my friend actually recorded some stuff with his camera, very low quality xD but atleast U can get a feel for how it went, it was just some weird chord progression A to something to something to something :P, and me in the A pentatonic moving it around the neck with the "boxes" a few mistakes here and there, but I didn't know I was being taped xD.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58997658

Thats a link, thats my friend's space, I'm the one in the big blue shirt that is walking around, hehe I was still in my PJs at that hour, well, there are a few mistakes on the drums sometimes and a few mistakes on my part and a few mistakes on the other guy's end but I like the vibe of it all :D

P.S. My friend made that a song and gave it a name and that name was "Fake Spark" o.o Its not really a song just a jam session xD, and he named us Flyout xD.

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 17/06/2009 7:06 pm
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

I really couldn't see what was going on in the video, the effect and text was too much to be able say anything about seeing you play.

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 18/06/2009 2:53 am
(@coolnama)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Yeah, I know, but you can hear it right ?

I wanna be that guy that you wish you were ! ( i wish I were that guy)

You gotta set your sights high to get high!

Everyone is a teacher when you are looking to learn.

( wise stuff man! )

Its Kirby....

Posted : 18/06/2009 6:18 pm