Fruit Loops

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 seed
(@seed)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hey does any one know any good looping software. I want to start putting together some intial records and ideas, however, I am looking for the mostly drum loop software. The ideal software would have some pre-programed lops that could be edited, as well as the capasity for loops to be created from scratch. Any ideas? Knowing that this is a fairly easy and re-torical question, i will award 5 imaginative points to the person with the best responce! :shock:

"What's the point of callin' shots;
This cue ain't straight in line.
Cue ball's made of styrofoam
And no one's got the time." (Garcia/Hunter)

(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Actually, and this is kind of funny, considering your title to this post..... I use a program called "Fruity Loops"! It's pretty cool and pretty flexible and will allow you to do everything you said above. But....... it's not free! There is a free one that goes with WinAmp...... called "Loop Master", not quite as flexible, but useful nonetheless.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 seed
(@seed)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Cool, that is bizzare that the title is actually software....About how much would one figur ein spending for that software?

"What's the point of callin' shots;
This cue ain't straight in line.
Cue ball's made of styrofoam
And no one's got the time." (Garcia/Hunter)

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

FL 6 - $100

FL 6 Producer - $150

FL 6 XXL - $300

I'm looking into one of them myself. I haven't decided which one I want yet.

Here is the home page - http://www.flstudio.com/English/frames.html . You can buy them at GC of MF though.

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I have an older version of fruity loops, an alesis drum machine on the way, and an acoustic drum set. I am hoping, between the three I can get some decent sounds for a demo I plan to record rrreeeeeeeaaaaaaall soon.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

There is a free one that goes with WinAmp...... called "Loop Master", not quite as flexible, but useful nonetheless.

It's here if you want to play with it.

And this is another WinAmp plugin called Pacemaker that a lot of people use with it. Pacemaker lets you change the pitch and tempo independant of each other (I.E. slow the tempo without messing up the pitch)

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

ReplyQuote