Clear all

Rack Mixer

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I have a small home studio and I am looking for an in expensive good quality( yea i know what are those odds) mixer to fit in my effects rack. I currently have my MOTU and ADAT in it and I can record 16 tracks simultaneous, problem is though to get into the adat i need a mixer with atleast 8 ch. my mackie onyx is too bit. I want something that will fit in a 3 space rack, behringer and alesis make one but they don't have direct outputs anybody have good suggestions.

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Hi Leear! Since we don't allow duplicate posts in different forums, I deleted the second one in "Live Sound", figuring that you would probably get better response to your question in your "In The Studio" post, since it IS basically a studio question.

:D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

well since i figured it was a mixer quesion it could go for live sound too, so since the new boards are so messed up as far as organization now (sorry but its true) i posted in both. I'll be sure next time to change up my wording so its not duplicate posts just a post that is similiar to the other. Which is allowed on the boards cuz there are thousands of posts that mean the same thing here. :evil: :)

sorry just my rant, had a bad day.

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

You might also want to change the titles.... :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote