Notifications
Clear all

School Project

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@edslocklear)
Topic starter  

I picked up guitar for my personal project at school, and along with learning how to play, I need to record some songs and put them on CD's. The microphone on my mac isn't going to cut it, so I need some recommendations for an affordable microphone. I know I shouldn't base my purchase on price alone, but I am on a budget. I am looking for one that will sound professional, but will hook up to my computer. I can afford about $100 at this point, so I assume I need to get a used one. If you know a good brand and model, please let me know so I can look for it my next time at Guitar Center. Thanks in advance!

"At the end of the day, I can end up just totally wacky, because I've made mountains out of molehills. With meditation, I can keep them as molehills" -Ringo Starr

(@moonrider)
Noble Member

The Blue Snowball, the Blue Yeti, and the Audio-Technica ATR2500 are all excellent choices in your price range.

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote
(@ezraplaysezra)
Honorable Member

blue yeti

ReplyQuote
(@edslocklear)
Topic starter  

Thanks for the recommendation! I think I'll go with the Blue Yeti, it has a lot of good reviews. Thanks again!

"At the end of the day, I can end up just totally wacky, because I've made mountains out of molehills. With meditation, I can keep them as molehills" -Ringo Starr

ReplyQuote