Clear all

A-J's new site

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@ajcharron)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi all, hope everyone at GuitarNoise is doing well. You may have noticed it's been a while since I've published anything on the site. I'm now Product Editor with Performer Magazine in the US. I'll start appearing in next month's issue. But this is to announce the launching of my new site: A-J Music Media which is at: http://www.ajmusicmedia.com .

The site will focus on the Indie music business and the product side of the industry. We launched yesterday (the 30th) so there are still a few glitches which will be fixed over the next few days. Have a look and you can send your suggestions to: [email protected].

Also, if you have a band and you'd like to let people know of new releases, shows, what's happening, send a press release to the same address ([email protected]). We will publish all of them and they will remain active for 3 months. For reviews, again, send an email.

If you have an article that doesn't quite fit into the GuitarNoise format, you are more than welcome to send it to us.

If you have a product, again, send a press release to the same address ([email protected]) and we'll publish that also.

We will be working with GuitarNoise, so it may happen that articles find themselves on both sites. Mainly, I'm leaving the guitar stuff here as this is the best place for it, but am picking up the rest.

Hope you enjoy the site.

Posted : 31/01/2006 4:31 pm