Notifications
Clear all

Aerielle

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@chornyi)
Topic starter

Aerielle is an unsigned omnimetal band from Birmingham, Alabama. The music they play is a mix of all styles of metal, from prog metal through NWOBHM, through thrash, through power metal, through black and death metal, all the way to stoner metal and even grindcore. Aerielle has two members- Andrew Young on guitar, vocals, bass, and drum-progamming (they don't have access to a drum kit, although Andrew plays), and Philip White on guitar, synth and vocals. They also do their own recording, and have produced three albums already.
Right now, Aerielle is looking for some publicity for their fourth album, titled Omnimetal. We would really appreciate it if you would check out the page on earassault.com. Give the music a listen and let us know what you think.
The link has songs from two of the previous albums, so you can get a pretty good feel for the band. If you're interested, let us know and we'll keep you updated.
Thanks to everyone who takes a listen, and to everyone who's already given Aerielle a try.
http://www.earassault.com/bands/bands/7/

Posted : 29/07/2005 7:11 pm
(@shibby)
Estimable Member

Hey I am from Tuscaloosa. First time I have ever seen anyone from my neck of the woods here!

Posted : 29/07/2005 8:02 pm
(@chornyi)
Topic starter

Cool! :)

Posted : 07/08/2005 6:19 pm