Skip to content
Big brash, yellow c...

Notifications
Clear all

Big brash, yellow coloured site - get taught by guitar Gods !!!!

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@bailey)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It's always good to have some prior knowledge other then just going on the net and imagine you being spoon-fed. I have just been over with my teaching lessons from a teacher and due to my busy schedule I had missed some classes which I could not get back. Then I decided to learn guitar online. That is Hotstrings.HotStrings—the source for the easy way to learn guitar. Download the free viewer and courses directly to your PC. Learn the chords, licks and shredding techniques of seasoned professionals. Master easy daily exercises with real songs and a real band.

Hotstrings: Learn the GUITAR- without learning all the notes...

Posted : 30/05/2008 11:27 am
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

mmm... spam

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

Posted : 30/05/2008 11:43 am
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

It's always good to have some prior knowledge other then just going on the net and imagine you being spoon-fed. I have just been over with my teaching lessons from a teacher and due to my busy schedule I had missed some classes which I could not get back. Then I decided to learn guitar online. That is Hotstrings.HotStrings—the source for the easy way to learn guitar. Download the free viewer and courses directly to your PC. Learn the chords, licks and shredding techniques of seasoned professionals. Master easy daily exercises with real songs and a real band.
Are you pimping* your own website?

* i.e. in the biblical sense.

I guess so, so I'm locking it down. Bailey, if you've any complaints PM me.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 30/05/2008 11:46 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

And, I deleted two more of your identical posts. Please don't spam our boards.

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 30/05/2008 1:28 pm