Clear all

Free lessons

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@robjzgtr)
Topic starter

Instead of posting all of my lessons here go to
www.bluesandjazzguitar.blogspot.com the lessons are still free!
Have fun. Leave questions, comments or suggestions.
Regards,
Robert

Robert
www.bluesandjazzguitar.blogspot.com

Posted : 14/12/2008 10:48 am
(@robjzgtr)
Topic starter

Hi all and Happy Holidays!
I'm adding my arrangement of “Smoke gets in your eyes” by Jerome Kern, to my blog
<LINK_TEXT text="www.bluesandjazzguitar.b ... om">www.bluesandjazzguitar.blogspot.com. It's in standard notation and TAB.
I've had a request for lessons on pentatonics so I'm going to do a series and show you how to use the major pentatonic scale over different chords so that it'll sound Lydian, Phrygian, altered, etc...
Remember to leave your questions, comments, suggestions and what not in the blog.
Happy Holidays to all!
If you haven't been there yet, it's full of free lessons, exercises, explanations, how to's…, etc….
Enjoy the site, it's all FREE.
Robert

Robert

Posted : 21/12/2008 10:35 am
(@robjzgtr)
Topic starter

Hi,
I've started a series of lessons on the modal use of the major pentatonic scale. You can use you're standard major pentatonic scale and make it sound like Phrygian, Lydian, altered and a lot more. Check it out for free at http://www.bluesandjazzguitar.blogspot.com
Remember to leave your comments, questions, suggestions.....
I hope everyone has a great 2009.

Robert

Posted : 27/12/2008 5:35 pm
(@robjzgtr)
Topic starter

Hi everybody!
The lessons on the pentatonic major scale and its modal application are completed. Go to my blog http://www.bluesandjazzguitar.blogspot.com to see them for free.
Do you want a particular lesson on any topic for the next lesson? Let me know in the comment section of the blog. Or leave your questions there.
I hope 2009 is great for everyone!

Robert

Posted : 31/12/2008 10:41 am